Five team members managed transactions exceeding $1 million during Q1 2020
Sarasota, Florida (April 22, 2020) – The SVN Commercial Advisory Group enjoyed a solid first quarter of 2020, managing more than $31 million in total sales volume. The total marks an increase of more than $5.2 million over last year’s first quarter.
Four of the Q1 transactions exceeded $1 million, the largest being a sale of nearly $7 million by Mike Migone, Senior Investment Advisor.
“We’re so pleased with the efforts our advisors put in during the first quarter and these strong numbers reflect that effort,” said Matt Christian, Managing Director. “They illustrate the high degree of attention our people give to creative solutions, going beyond the norm to meet our clients’ needs. I want to commend everyone for their excellent work.”
The SVN Commercial Advisory Group is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage that serves the greater Sarasota, Manatee, and Charlotte counties.
The four deals that crossed the $1 million threshold were:
- SR 64 and Rye Road, Lakewood Ranch ($6.9 million): Migone managed the sale of 16.25 acres for seller CNL 117th Street East LLC and seller representative Massimo Rastrelli. Summerhouse Apartments LP was the buyer.
- 2845 69th St. E, Palmetto ($5.35 million): Senior Advisor Tony Veldkamp and Advisor Matt Fenske coordinated the sale of 40 acres.
- 846 E Brandon ($1.45 million), Brandon: Centercorp Florida JV LLC acquired this 1.29-acre lot containing 7,286 square feet of retail space. Advisor David Kinnard managed the sale for Big Mack Real Estate Holding, LLC.
Other notable transactions during Q1 include:
- Gulf of Mexico Dr. and Palm Dr. (six parcels), Longboat Key ($895,000): Sale coordinated by Migone.
- 5227 and 5229 4th Ave. Circle East, Bradenton ($750,000): Sale coordinated by Angela Varga, Senior Investment Advisor.
- 7972 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota ($725,000): Sale coordinated by Gail Bowden, Senior Investment Advisor.
- 5231 University Parkway, Sarasota ($244,368): Sale coordinated by Diane Lawson, CCIM, Senior Advisor.
About SVN Commercial Advisory Group
A full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, SVN Commercial Advisory Group works with large corporations, middle market businesses and individual entrepreneurial investors. The group provides advisory services for the sale, leasing and management of commercial properties. Advisors at SVN Commercial Advisory Group have deep experience working with many types of investment real estate. They serve the greater areas of Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties. For more information on the SVN Commercial Advisory Group, visit suncoastsvn.com.
SVN, a commercial real estate brokerage firm headquartered in Boston, is one of the industry’s most recognized and powerful brands based on the annual Lipsey Top Brand Survey and Commercial Property Executive Magazine. With more than 200 locations in 500 markets, SVN Commercial Real Estate Advisors provide sales, leasing and property management services to clients worldwide.
Ken Zeszutko, Z Corp. PR, 321-213-1818 / email@example.com