Terms & Conditions
SVN Commercial Advisory Group maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the site; provided, however, that by accessing and browsing this site, you acknowledge and agree, without qualification or limitation, to be bound by these terms, conditions and notices of use (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use SuncoastSVN.com. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, alter, modify, add, terminate or remove any of the Terms at SVN Commercial Advisory Group’s sole discretion, at any time and with no notice thereof. Please check the Terms each time you use this website. Your continued use of SuncoastSVN.com signifies your acceptance of such modifications and Terms.
- No material from SuncoastSVN.com, or any other site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by SVN Commercial Advisory Group may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for public or commercial purposes. Use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of SVN Commercial Advisory Group’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
- You should assume that all information or materials you see or read on SuncoastSVN.com are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and, therefore, may not be used except as provided for in these Terms or in the text of the site without the written permission of SVN Commercial Advisory Group. SVN Commercial Advisory Group neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SVN Commercial Advisory Group.
- Images of people, places and things displayed on SuncoastSVN.com are either the property of, or used with permissions by, SuncoastSVN.com. You are prohibited from using these images unless such use is specifically permitted by these Terms or the specific language of the site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- While SVN Commercial Advisory Group uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and timely information on our website, neither SVN Commercial Advisory Group nor its affiliates make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information. SVN Commercial Advisory Group and its affiliates assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- SVN Commercial Advisory Group is pleased to hear from its customers and welcomes your comments regarding our various services, including our website. We value your feedback and request that you be specific in your comments on our services to ensure that we will be better able to serve you in the future. Nevertheless, if you transmit any communications, materials, ideas, suggestions or submissions, including, but not limited to, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, business proposals or other information (collectively, the “Communications”), the Communications shall be deemed non-confidential and nonproprietary (even if you mark them “confidential” or “proprietary”). Any such Communications shall become the property of SVN Commercial Advisory Group and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, SVN Commercial Advisory Group are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any Communications you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing commercial products using or based upon such information, without compensation to the provider of the Communications.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on our website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of [SVN]. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of [SVN] or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. You also are advised that [SVN] will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- THE MATERIALS ON OR FROM OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SVN Commercial Advisory Group DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding exclusions of implied warranties. SVN Commercial Advisory Group neither represent nor warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. By use of our website, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. SVN Commercial Advisory Group assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in our website or your downloading of any information, materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall SVN Commercial Advisory Group be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information or materials on or from this site. In no event shall SVN Commercial Advisory Group’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for accessing our website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold SVN Commercial Advisory Group and its affiliated companies and parent companies, and all of their officers, directors, owners, agents, affiliates, licensers and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach of these Terms by you. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with SVN Commercial Advisory Group in the defense of any claim; provided, however, that SVN Commercial Advisory Group reserve the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, the information and materials on our website are presented solely for the purpose of promoting services of SVN Commercial Advisory Group, which are available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. This site is maintained and operated by SVN Commercial Advisory Group from its offices in Sarasota and Tampa, Florida, of the United States of America. Neither SVN Commercial Advisory Group nor any of the Indemnified Parties make any representation that the products or services promoted on our website are available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions. By downloading or using software from this site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country that is subject to U.S. export restrictions.
- SVN Commercial Advisory Group respects the privacy concerns of the users of our website. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of our website. However, certain non-personal information may be recorded by the standard operation of this site, for the purposes of aggregate statistical analysis and site customization.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in and for Sarasota County, Manatee County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hillsborough County and/or Hernando County, Florida. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by SVN Commercial Advisory Group or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the SVN Commercial Advisory Group-designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where SVN Commercial Advisory Group can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not SVN Commercial Advisory Group, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
SVN Commercial Advisory Group may request additional information before removing any infringing material. SVN Commercial Advisory Group may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
SVN Commercial Advisory Group has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Matt Christian, Managing Director
Matt.Christian@svn.com | 941-343-4520
1626 Ringling Boulevard, Suite 500
Sarasota, FL 34236
Errors & Omissions
While SVN Commercial Advisory Group uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and timely information on our website, neither SVN Commercial Advisory Group nor its affiliates make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information. SVN Commercial Advisory Group assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.