fbpx Commercial Real Estate Services & Property Management | SVN Commercial Advisory Group
(941) 387-1200

Sarasota Herald Tribune Inside Real Estate – January 2012 – 

The restaurant property that currently houses the Station 400 restaurant located at 1503 4th Street in Sarasota recently changed hands.  The Cornelius Family LLC, a Michigan company purchased it from Villa De Santa Monika, a Nevada company for $675,000.  This 1,590-square-foot historic building brought to Sarasota piece by piece, is a replica of the 1858 depot formerly located in Kneeland, Indiana.  Allen Conrad with ReMax Alliance Group represented the Buyer while Brad Lindberg with the SVN Commercial Advisory Group’s Sarasota office represented the Seller.