COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON
Commercial real estate is a $158 billion global industry that encompasses development, appraisal, financing, sales, leasing, and management. It is an industry that can be financially rewarding for those who are self-motivated and focused. It is also a profession that has an enormous impact on our local communities.
ABOUT SVN INTERNATIONAL
SVN International Corp. has 200 franchise offices throughout the country specializing in commercial real estate brokerage (sales and leasing). SVN® is a brand known for being inclusive and building trust within the industry through its open and transparent sales process. Working with our Shared Value Network® we build demand for our properties through our shared fee incentives, online marketing platforms, and SVN | Live property broadcasts on Facebook and YouTube. We are the industry’s leader in collaboration and our culture gives every broker the opportunity to succeed on his or her own while also being part of a larger team that works, plays and wins together.
If you are a self-motivated, problem-solver with above-average communication skills and the discipline to build your own business, you will excel at SVN®. SVN brokers who engage with our systems can develop six-figure businesses in their second or third years and many go on to seven-figure incomes.
YOUR REAL ESTATE CAREER AT SVN
Transparency. Collaboration. Trust. These words are intertwined with your success at SVN. Are you ambitious? Then we want you to join our team of real estate professionals. At SVN we believe in continuing education and training for our professionals. We are looking for individuals, like you, who are coachable, persistent and dedicated to the process. As a new to the business broker, you will have direct access to our SVN System 4 Growth training system and SVN Jumpstart acceleration programs while you work alongside experienced Advisors in a team environment run by the office Managing Director.
You will need:
- A real estate salesperson license (or be in the process of obtaining one)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- The self-motivation and discipline to work in teams and on individual assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Some college or equivalent entrepreneurial, military or alternative education experience
- A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
This is an independent contractor, commission-only opportunity.
What makes SVN Different?
A company’s core values provide clarity on what is truly important for organizational success, personal and professional conduct and what to expect from each other. At SVN our Core Covenants personify our values and culture and differentiate us from the competition.
As a member of the SVN Shared Value Network®, you will commit to do the following:
- Create amazing value with your clients, colleagues and community.
- Cooperate proactively and place your clients’ best interests above our own.
- Include, respect and support all members of the real estate industry.
- Honor your commitments.
- Personify and uphold the SVN brand.
- Resolve conflicts quickly, positively and effectively.
- Take personal responsibility for achieving your own potential.
- Excel in your market area and specialty.
- Focus on the positive and the possible.
- Nurture your career while valuing the importance of family, health and community.
SVN: Open, inclusive and innovative since 1987.
SVN offices are independently owned and operated. All our offices are committed to an inclusive work environment and are equal opportunity employers.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org